Medi-Materials stands with the rest of the world in combatting the COVID-19 pandemic. Because of the negative economic impact of this pandemic, we have reduced the price of our Undervests by 20% for the remainder of the summer.
The Freedom 2 UnderVest is made with Revolutional™ Eco by Carvico, a breathable, lightweight techno-fabric that offers all of the protective stretch and compression characteristics of our standard Freedom UnderVest. Some of our customers have found that the Freedom 2 Undervest RUNS SMALL but ‘gives’ with wear. Please consider this when purchasing.
Buy 3 or more and we will refund your shipping cost at order fulfillment (This offers applies only to 1st Class postage within the continental United States).
- Compatible with all LVAD systems.
- Immobilize the driveline at the wound site, reducing the risk of driveline infections.
- Conceal and protect the driveline from snagging and damage that may lead to driveline fractures.
- Eliminate the need for adhesive driveline anchors while wearing the Undervest.
- Evenly distributes the weight of the external equipment, which improves balance, alleviates shoulder pain and fatigue caused by shoulder VAD bags.
- Provides hands-free mobility.
- Breathable 2-way stretch fabric that offers great compression to comfortably house controllers and batteries securely.
- Helps relieve the stress of ALWAYS being concerned for the safety of the driveline and equipment.
- Available in Medium, Large, X-large, 2XL-3XL, and 4XL-5XL.